The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photoNovember 24, 2020
The corresponding pictures were published by the CarSecret portal.
It is currently known about the new Genesis G90 sedan that it will be equipped with a lidar, which means that a third level autopilot system will be implemented. It is worth noting that the software for the autonomous driving system will be developed by Hyundai. In addition, the novelty will receive a 5-liter V8 in the top configuration and air suspension in the basic version.
Judging by the published photos of the salon, the new Genesis G90 will receive a fully digital dashboard that will smoothly flow into the screen of the multimedia system. This whole structure will be covered with one glass, which creates the feeling of one screen.
The new Genesis G90 will be unveiled in early 2021. The luxury sedan is expected to go on sale towards the end of 2021 as a 2022 model. It is expected that the new product will be a milestone in the development of autopilot.
- Bentley Flying Spur Hybrid gets a limited edition
- Audi announces prices for Audi RS3 Sedan and Sportback
- IONIQ 7 SUV showed in the first images
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 received a 940-horsepower version from Posaidon
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus unveils hydrogen pickup