The interior of the new Bentley Flying Spur trim 3D-leatherMay 17, 2019
Bentley has published another teaser for the new Flying Spur. The four-door Grand Tourer will become even more luxurious and for the first time in automotive history it will receive an upholstery from a special 3D-leather.
The new material of the finish, which is a three-dimensional textured leather, developed by experts from the headquarters of the brand in the British Cru. The company promises that it will be part of a wide range of improvements and technologies prepared for the new Flying Spur. But no details about them yet.
Earlier, Bentley published a video about a new generation sedan. In it you can see the retractable brand emblem Flying B with luminous wings and a metal fin in the center of the hood. At the same time, the company showed a contour image of the novelty. The new Bentley Flying Spur will be built on the MSB platform from Porsche Panamera. It is also the basis of the Continental GT. The gamma of engines will consist of 6.0 W12 (635 forces and 900 Nm) and a biturbomotor 4.0 V8, which produces 550 horsepower and 770 Nm of torque on the coupe. Later, a plug-in hybrid with a power plant from the Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid (462 power and 700 Nm) will appear in the line.
- The network got photos of the new Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Pickup GMC Sierra got impudent tuning from Hennessey
- Mercedes told details about the new AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- Inexpensive crossover Renault Triber has grown to a global model
- The launch date for the sales of the luxury analogue of the Chevrolet Captiva has become known