The iconic supercar Lamborghini crashed immediately after purchaseSeptember 14, 2019
In Australia, the famous Lamborghini Diablo broke the first years of release. It is noteworthy that a rare car just bought for half a million dollars.
According to witnesses, the driver lost control of the Diablo and the Lamborghini supercar flew off the road to the ditch. This is not surprising, because the early versions of the model did not have all-wheel drive and all the power of the 492-horsepower V12 falls on the rear wheels.
Fortunately, the driver and passenger are intact, but the Lamborghini Diablo was seriously injured. His front part is destroyed, and he caught the roof of the car. Repair of a supercar will fly into a penny.
- The court ordered Tesla to stop deforestation at the Gigafactory construction site near Berlin
- Volkswagen unveils its fleet parking technology
- Polestar uses recycled materials in interior design
- Spotted a prototype high-performance Porsche Cayenne Coupe GT
- American tuning studio modernized Chevrolet Colorado