The iconic supercar Lamborghini crashed immediately after purchaseSeptember 14, 2019
In Australia, the famous Lamborghini Diablo broke the first years of release. It is noteworthy that a rare car just bought for half a million dollars.
According to witnesses, the driver lost control of the Diablo and the Lamborghini supercar flew off the road to the ditch. This is not surprising, because the early versions of the model did not have all-wheel drive and all the power of the 492-horsepower V12 falls on the rear wheels.
Fortunately, the driver and passenger are intact, but the Lamborghini Diablo was seriously injured. His front part is destroyed, and he caught the roof of the car. Repair of a supercar will fly into a penny.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web