The iconic supercar Lamborghini crashed immediately after purchaseSeptember 14, 2019
In Australia, the famous Lamborghini Diablo broke the first years of release. It is noteworthy that a rare car just bought for half a million dollars.
According to witnesses, the driver lost control of the Diablo and the Lamborghini supercar flew off the road to the ditch. This is not surprising, because the early versions of the model did not have all-wheel drive and all the power of the 492-horsepower V12 falls on the rear wheels.
Fortunately, the driver and passenger are intact, but the Lamborghini Diablo was seriously injured. His front part is destroyed, and he caught the roof of the car. Repair of a supercar will fly into a penny.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers