The Hyundai car will be equipped for the first time with a Bose audio system. Sonata will get herMarch 12, 2019
Hyundai announced the start of cooperation with the company Bose. For the first time in the history of the South Korean manufacturer, the brand’s audio system will appear on the new Sonata. Twelve speakers of the complex, their location and settings of the 12-channel amplifier are optimized specifically for the sedan.
For deep bass in the new audio system will meet the combination of speakers Bose Super65 in the front doors and a 230-mm subwoofer with a neodymium magnet on the rear shelf. In the center of the front panel will be installed midrange, the edges – 60 mm Twiddler. High-frequency twitter will be built in a door.
To create the effect of surround sound in the new “Sonata” technology Bose Centerpoint will be used. In addition, the audio system will receive the SurroundStage function, which creates an individual sound stage for each passenger, and Dynamic Speed Compensation, which adjusts the volume and timbre of the music depending on the speed.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer