The hijacker asked a police officer to help start a stolen scooterJune 19, 2019
The owner parked his Honda 2013 scooter in Clearwater Beach, Florida. Early in the morning, 5:30, June 12, 30-year-old Raymond Millwater pushed the scooter along Coronado Drive.
A policeman approached him. Raymond said that the scooter belonged to his friend Chad, that is, everything is fine, and then added that he does not have the key and asked the police officer to unscrew the scooter.
A police officer instead of a screwdriver arrested Millwater, who is now sitting and waiting for a trial. The police immediately turned to the owner, and, of course, his name was not Chad.
Raymond Millwater turned out to be a criminal with a great track record: robbery of houses, possession of firearms and drugs, and thievery.
- Nissan dedicated a version of the GT-R Nismo supercar to McDonald’s
- Aston Martin gets ready for summer with a pastel car collection
- Watch the new Bentley Flying Spur V8 zip along the Autobahn
- Camouflaged Mercedes Maybach S-Class prototype spotted
- Max Verstappen won the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix,