The high price tag did not stop selling exclusive Ferrari Monza SP1 in just six monthsJune 6, 2019
The concept of the supercar Monza SP1 was presented in the fall of 2018. When creating this car, the developers were inspired by racing cars of the 50s of the last century. From here “cult” forms and lines.
The first batch of serial supercars Ferrari Monza SP1 has recently been delivered to the Ferrari dealership in London. The circulation of new items is very limited: it is known that the Italian manufacturer of sports cars and racing cars will release only 499 copies of Monza SP1. By the way, all of them are already sold on pre-orders: it took dealers only six months to attach these supercars. Among the fans of the brand Ferrari Monza SP1 caused a real stir, which could not affect even a very serious price tag – 1 750 000 dollars.
Single Ferrari Monza SP1, arrived in London, painted in a stylish silver shade with a contrasting racing strip of yellow. Experts have not yet decided what kind of supercar showed in London – a demo or a client car.
In the movement of SP1 leads the V12 6.5 engine with a power of 799 horsepower with a peak torque of 719 Nm. The first 100 kmh of such cars is gaining in just 2.9 seconds, and its maximum speed is about 300 km / h.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers