The head of the Porsche will lead the Volkswagen brandJune 3, 2020
The Porsche CEO will soon be managing the brand, Volkswagen, which is currently experiencing serious difficulties with the launch of new models.
Note that the company has recently quite often generated bad news. So, the launch date for the first ID.3 electric car on the MEB platform is disrupted due to poor-quality software. Currently, the head of the concern decided to move away from the operational management of Volkswagen. The company needs an administrative shake, and soon it will receive it.
The concern will be led by the head of Porsche. Note that under the leadership of Oliver Blume, Porsche’s sales figures in 2019 increased by 9.6%. As for whether he can cope with a lot of Volkswagen problems, only time will tell.
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands
- Bentley will be taken over by Audi