The head of the Porsche will lead the Volkswagen brandJune 3, 2020
The Porsche CEO will soon be managing the brand, Volkswagen, which is currently experiencing serious difficulties with the launch of new models.
Note that the company has recently quite often generated bad news. So, the launch date for the first ID.3 electric car on the MEB platform is disrupted due to poor-quality software. Currently, the head of the concern decided to move away from the operational management of Volkswagen. The company needs an administrative shake, and soon it will receive it.
The concern will be led by the head of Porsche. Note that under the leadership of Oliver Blume, Porsche’s sales figures in 2019 increased by 9.6%. As for whether he can cope with a lot of Volkswagen problems, only time will tell.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration