The head of Tesla has published a fantastic trailer for Tesla Cybertruck and RoadsterJuly 21, 2021
The video was created in collaboration with the developers of PUBG Mobile.
The head of the automotive concern Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, posted a video on his Twitter page about the Tesla Cybertruck and Roadster models.
The events shown in the video of the trailer take place in a post-apocalyptic world, where enemy robots are moving everywhere, and the girl in Cybertruck shoots them with a machine gun. Cybertruck then uses a huge bomb to blow up a portal.
Earlier, Musk said that the Cybertruck pickup may well be expected to fail, but the billionaire plans to keep the design of the final version of the car the same as that of the prototype shown. At the same time, he noted that he really liked this design, and he did not care about failure. In addition, there were so many orders for the model that the company representatives stopped counting them.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV