The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla RoadsterJune 15, 2021
According to him, the engine has become more “insane”.
The new electric motor for the Tesla Roadster has become much more efficient due to the smaller form factor. This was stated by the head of the company Elon Musk on his page on the social network Twitter.
According to him, the engine has become more “insane” – with a hint that the installation produces very serious performance. The new engine was designed for the Tesla Model S Plaid.
Also, the billionaire noted that his specialists have a number of ideas to increase efficiency and torque for the new model, and moreover, the production Roadster 2 model will look better than the prototype presented.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV