The head of Prema: The approach to work with the machine Mick Schumacher has not changedFebruary 4, 2019
The head of Prema René Rosen assured that the sharp progress of Mick Schumacher in the second half of last season in the European Formula 3 was not associated with a change in the working approach of the team.
After the not very successful start of the championship, the son of the legend F1 won eight of the 12 races, which even aroused suspicion on the part of his rival Dan Tiktum, who hinted at social networks that his car did not comply with the regulations.
“If a person writes like this, it means that he admits that he is not performing in the best way. We just worked and tried to do everything possible. Our team did not change its approach either before or after, – Italian media quotes Rosina. – It was even fun to watch the whole story. Because if you cause envy, it means that you are successful, and if you are compassion, then your results leave much to be desired. ”
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV