The head of Prema: The approach to work with the machine Mick Schumacher has not changedFebruary 4, 2019
The head of Prema René Rosen assured that the sharp progress of Mick Schumacher in the second half of last season in the European Formula 3 was not associated with a change in the working approach of the team.
After the not very successful start of the championship, the son of the legend F1 won eight of the 12 races, which even aroused suspicion on the part of his rival Dan Tiktum, who hinted at social networks that his car did not comply with the regulations.
“If a person writes like this, it means that he admits that he is not performing in the best way. We just worked and tried to do everything possible. Our team did not change its approach either before or after, – Italian media quotes Rosina. – It was even fun to watch the whole story. Because if you cause envy, it means that you are successful, and if you are compassion, then your results leave much to be desired. ”
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV