The guys from the atelier MTM upgraded “charged” crossover Ateca CupraMay 4, 2019
Engineers from the well-known MTM tuning studio have managed to increase the power of the high-performance Spanish Ateca Cupra crossover to 480 hp. Buyers will be offered several versions of the upgraded car – these versions will differ in engine power.
Representatives of the well-known MTM tuning workshop have completed all the work on their next project. Over a long period of time, the company’s engineers worked on the modernization of the power plant high-performance crossover Ateca Cupra. I note that the sports brand Cupra belongs to the automaker Seat. Since 1996, all the “charged” models of the Spanish brand have been denoted by the word Cupra in the title.
It is reported that all will be offered several levels of power increase of the power plant.
At the moment, the standard performance of the compact Ateca Cupra crossover has a power of 300 hp. In this case, the Spanish car will take 4.8 seconds to accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h.
Tuning studio MTM offers to increase this figure to 480 “horses.” According to company representatives, in the near future another “package” of increasing engine power will be presented – in this case, the engine will be able to develop the maximum 360 hp.
The same 7-step DSG robot produced by the German concern Volkswagen AG, which includes the Spanish company Seat, is offered as a transmission. The gearbox is connected to the 4Drive all-wheel drive system.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system