The Grand Tour refused to shoot because of terroristsMay 27, 2019
One of the episodes of the fourth season of the show The Grand Tour had to be canceled due to terrorist threats. This was announced by Jeremy Clarkson in his column for the Sunday Times newspaper.
According to Clarkson, in this episode, the presenters were supposed to travel by car from Saudi Arabia to Egypt, however, they decided to abandon these plans due to “sudden and brutal terrorist attacks” in this region.
“It would be a delightful journey, not counting the fact that we would have to cross the Sinai Peninsula. And thanks to the terrorists, the chances that we would get to the destination with our heads on our shoulders are minimal, ”wrote Clarkson.
Another idea that had to be abandoned was the Andaman Islands. As Clarkson stated, a tribe lives on one of them, killing all those who land on land. Therefore, as the presenter joked, now The Grand Tour will have to focus on filming in Slough (a small town in Berkshire).
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine