The global car market will suffer from coronavirus this yearFebruary 14, 2020
An outbreak of a new type of coronavirus can cause a decrease in the volume of sales of new cars in China and problems with the supply of cars around the world. This was reported by the rating agency Fitch.
Thus, according to experts, the coronavirus will further exacerbate the problems of the auto sector this year.
If the epidemic lasts only a couple of months, this will not affect the credit indicators of the automakers, and sales will recover. In any case, the market will be under pressure until it can cope with the outbreak of a new coronavirus.
As the agency predicts, sales of cars in China will begin to recover in April and will increase in the second half of this year. Disruptions in supplies that arose in connection with the suspension of the production process at enterprises in China will end closer to the end of February or the beginning of March.
- Koenigsegg will bring to Geneva a new hybrid hypercar
- Citroen introduced the new DS 4 for winter tests
- Named 2020 cars with the best interiors
- The new Toyota Land Cruiser will be cheaper than its predecessor
- The characteristics of the updated Hyundai i30 published