The Germans have released a serial van with a hammock on the roofJuly 22, 2019
The model is based on the famous Fiat Ducato minibus. It became the basis for a new model of mobile home from the German studio Sunlight. The full name of the car is very long – Cliff 4×4 Adventure Van.
Germans are a pragmatic people who can think through all the details. And now the studio Sunlight presented a new mobile home, built on the base of the van Fiat Ducato. The “hammock” of the model was a folding hammock on the roof. According to the company itself, the car is designed for outdoor enthusiasts.
Cliff 4×4 Adventure Van is equipped with a variety of special equipment, both for comfortable living and for overcoming off-road. Thus, the model is equipped with all-wheel drive, additional bottom protection, an electric winch in the front bumper, as well as a metal platform on the roof. That platform is a “chip” model. It can be used as a trunk, or as a resting place on a regular hammock.
Inside, the model is fully equipped for a comfortable stay in the wild. Inside there are two sleeping places, a shower cabin, several cabinets for storing accessories.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network