The German police received the electric car Mercedes-Benz EQCFebruary 19, 2020
Mercedes-Benz Corporation showed 15 retrofitted vehicles for law enforcement at an exhibition in Frankfurt. Together with the ICE vans, the EQC electric car, the hydrogen GLC F ‑ Cell and the diesel-electric station wagon E-Class appeared on the stand.
The electric model Mercedes-Benz EQC for the first time acquired a police livery. At present, it is not known which city will be chosen for the use of an electric car, but there is no doubt in real use.
At the moment, the bulk of the exposition is utilitarian mid-size diesel Vito and Sprinter, with different add-ons.
Commercial models are popular due to the fact that they have a different wheelbase, roof height and drive type. Traffic police consider the most environmentally friendly and functional diesel E-Class variations of the E 300 de Estate, which received a rechargeable-hybrid powertrain.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform