The German boasted his Skoda Octavia Tour with a mileage of 1 million kmJune 19, 2020
Marek Ziomek from Germany showed off his first-generation Skoda Octavia 4X4 1.9 TDI. His diesel station wagon turned out to be a long-lived one – at the moment on the odometer of the car almost 1 000 000 km.
According to the car owner, he has to travel long distances every day for work duties. And Octavia is helping him in this: right now the car’s mileage is 912,373 km. After passing the milestone of 1 million km, Marek will strive for another record figure – a serious 2 million km.
The owner jokes that Skoda is his “second wife”, since he spent thousands of hours with her.
Interestingly, the car looks great for its mileage. There were no problems with the engine or suspension, the service touched only a few minor details.
Recently, the Marek diesel station wagon was put on display at one of the Skoda dealerships – the official representative wanted to clearly show potential customers that the Octavia is a reliable, “indestructible” car. However, the “simple” was short-lived, since the owner again had to hit the road.
- Elon Musk announced the readiness of the loop tunnel in Las Vegas
- Lucid Air breaks another Tesla Model S record
- The British have built a new track sports car Radical SR10
- The most anticipated new items of the Beijing Auto Show are named
- Geneva Motor Show may take place in 2021