The Geneva Motor Show is planning to be postponed to 2022May 27, 2020
The press service of the organizers of the event shared the details of the event.
after the forced cancellation of GIMS-2020 due to an outbreak of coronavirus, the Foundation, which is responsible for organizing the event, requested financial support from the government of Geneva.
In turn, the State Council of Geneva is ready to provide support by issuing a loan of 16.8 million francs, but the Fund is forced to abandon the loan, as this contradicts the charter of the organization.
It should be noted that due to the forced cancellation of the Fund’s car dealership, it suffered heavy losses of 11 million francs. But under the terms of the loan, the exhibition should be completely outsourced, including its conceptualization, which is not acceptable for the Fund.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery