The Geneva Motor Show is planning to be postponed to 2022May 27, 2020
The press service of the organizers of the event shared the details of the event.
after the forced cancellation of GIMS-2020 due to an outbreak of coronavirus, the Foundation, which is responsible for organizing the event, requested financial support from the government of Geneva.
In turn, the State Council of Geneva is ready to provide support by issuing a loan of 16.8 million francs, but the Fund is forced to abandon the loan, as this contradicts the charter of the organization.
It should be noted that due to the forced cancellation of the Fund’s car dealership, it suffered heavy losses of 11 million francs. But under the terms of the loan, the exhibition should be completely outsourced, including its conceptualization, which is not acceptable for the Fund.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version