The Formula 1 race was marked by a terrible accidentAugust 30, 2020
The seventh round of the Formula 1 World Championship took place in Belgium. The Grand Prix took place at the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit and was marked by a terrible accident between Antonio Giovinazzi of Alfa Romeo and George Russell of Williams.
On the 10th lap, Giovinazzi simply lost his car and flew into the bump stop, after which the wheel from the Italian car flew into the Briton’s Williams.
The race itself ended with the victory of Lewis Hamilton. The leader Mercedes was able to easily win the start and confidently lead almost the entire distance.
His teammate Valtteri Bottas came second. Third place went to Max Verstappen (Red Bull).
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus