The Formula 1 race was marked by a terrible accidentAugust 30, 2020
The seventh round of the Formula 1 World Championship took place in Belgium. The Grand Prix took place at the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit and was marked by a terrible accident between Antonio Giovinazzi of Alfa Romeo and George Russell of Williams.
On the 10th lap, Giovinazzi simply lost his car and flew into the bump stop, after which the wheel from the Italian car flew into the Briton’s Williams.
The race itself ended with the victory of Lewis Hamilton. The leader Mercedes was able to easily win the start and confidently lead almost the entire distance.
His teammate Valtteri Bottas came second. Third place went to Max Verstappen (Red Bull).
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests