The flagship Audi Q8 put on wheels from VossenDecember 31, 2018
The premium SUV Audi Q8 looks great without add-ons, but this “small” tuning project standing on the new black drives looks amazing.
Undoubtedly, the flagship SUV Audi Q8 is an important product for a company from Ingolstadt. The model is at the level of the premium sedan A8 and the German supercar R8. And undoubtedly, it will also become an object for many projects from world-famous tuners.
Now we were shown how the SUV will look on the new black alloy wheels from Vossen. But the main merit of the “cool” Q8 is the project manager Mark Lichte, who fulfilled his promise to distinguish Audi models from each other.
One way or another, the car attracts attention, mainly due to the massive grille and unique LED optics. It looks no less impressive than the Lamborghini Urus, even though the most powerful version is capable of developing only 335 hp thanks to the 2.0-liter V6 engine.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines