The first trailer of the game F1 2020April 16, 2020
Codemasters announced the first trailer and release date for the new Formula 1 simulator – F1 2020. The novelty will be available on July 10 and will be available on the PS4, Xbox One, PC (DVD and Steam) platforms and on the Google Stadia service.
The game will feature all the racers, teams and tracks of the 2020 season, including the new ones in Hanoi and Zandvoort. For the first time, players will be able to create their own team and play for it during the season.
In addition, there will be a special edition of F1 2020 – Michael Schumacher Deluxe Edition, in which players will be able to get behind the wheel of four virtual machines that have played decisive roles in the career of the seven-time world champion. This is Jordan 191, behind the wheel of which Michael Schumacher made his debut in the championship in the Spa in 1991, two champion Benetton B194 and Benetton B195, behind the wheel of which Schumacher won his first Formula 1 titles, and Ferrari F1-2000, which brought Michael the first title in the composition Ferrari
In addition, there will be a separate edition of F1 Seventy Edition, dedicated to the seventieth anniversary of Formula 1. Those who pre-order the game or buy one of the special editions will receive an exclusive set of game items.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant