The first Tesla Model Y will fall into the hands of buyers on Friday the 13thMarch 13, 2020
The American manufacturer of electric cars has begun deliveries of its new electrocross ahead of the original schedule.
The first customers of the Tesla Model Y electric crossover will receive their cars a couple of days ahead of schedule, this Friday, March 13th. Initially, the brand planned to deliver the first commodity electric cars to customers on March 15. According to foreign media reports, the new delivery date for Model Y was confirmed by buyers of three American cities – Washington, Fremont and San Diego. You can also learn about postponing deadlines from social networks, where satisfied fans of environmentally friendly cars show off their long-awaited purchase.
Recall, the new electric crossover from Tesla got on the conveyor of the brand’s factory in Fremont in January of this year. And the shipment of the first Model Y from a factory in California became known in early March.
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8