The first prices of the new Mercedes S-Class W223 have become knownSeptember 17, 2020
Mercedes-Benz has begun taking orders for the new generation S-Class W223 in Germany. The car is available in five different versions, all costing around 100,000 euros.
The entry-level S-Class – S350d – is priced at € 93,438 for the standard wheelbase variant and € 96,094 for the long-wheelbase version. Such a car is equipped with a 2.9-liter diesel engine that produces 286 hp. and 600 Nm of torque; acceleration from standstill to 100 km / h takes 6.4 seconds.
The S350d 4Matic all-wheel drive models start at 97,150 euros and 99,806 euros (depending on the base), while for the S400d 4Matic variant they ask for 103,994 euros and 106,998 euros, respectively. The S400d 4Matic has 330 hp. and 700 Nm of torque and accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 5.4 seconds.
The S450 4Matic is only available in a long wheelbase with a starting price of € 106,650. This sedan is equipped with a 3.0-liter gasoline engine producing 367 hp. and 500 Nm. Acceleration to 100 km / h takes 5.1 seconds.
Finally, the S500 4Matic is available at a price of 115,130 euros in the standard version and 117,786 euros with an extended body. Under its hood is a 3.0-liter unit with 435 hp. and 520 Nm. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h is 4.9 seconds. All versions have an electronically limited top speed of 250 km / h and are equipped with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system