The first pole of the reformed F3 – in Robert SchwartzmanMay 11, 2019
Robert Schwartzman declared his potential, confidently winning the first ever qualification of the reformed Formula 3, the debut stage of which takes place in the framework of the Spanish Grand Prix.
Qualification was interrupted by red flags already in the first minutes because of Alessio Delenda, who stopped on the track.
In the crucial moments of the session, only Christian Lundgaard of ART managed to make up the competition for Schwartzman, who removed almost two-tenths of the Russian result, but Robert managed to respond to the Dane under the checkered flag – the pole time was 1.31.975. Lundgaard remained the second.
The first race of the Spanish stage F3 will take place on Saturday
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company