The first pole of the reformed F3 – in Robert SchwartzmanMay 11, 2019
Robert Schwartzman declared his potential, confidently winning the first ever qualification of the reformed Formula 3, the debut stage of which takes place in the framework of the Spanish Grand Prix.
Qualification was interrupted by red flags already in the first minutes because of Alessio Delenda, who stopped on the track.
In the crucial moments of the session, only Christian Lundgaard of ART managed to make up the competition for Schwartzman, who removed almost two-tenths of the Russian result, but Robert managed to respond to the Dane under the checkered flag – the pole time was 1.31.975. Lundgaard remained the second.
The first race of the Spanish stage F3 will take place on Saturday
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021