The first pictures of the interior of the new Kia Sorento publishedOctober 15, 2019
An exclusive set of new generation Kia Sorento 2020 spy snapshots appeared on the Web, which capture the model’s interior.
According to foreign media reports, the fourth generation of the model, which has a factory index MQ4, is tested on public roads in Korea. And judging by the pictures previously published by our publication, the next Sorento will get a completely new look. It is especially worth highlighting the new signature Kia radiator grille in the style of the “Tiger nose”. Most likely, the crossover will look more like the recent Kia Telluride. In addition, the car will boast an evolutionary and bolder interior design.
According to insiders, in the engine range, in addition to traditional ICEs, hybrid power plants will also appear, as well as units based on hydrogen fuel cells. Moreover, in the lineup of the Korean brand there are already several fuel cell vehicles.
The official debut of the next generation Kia Sorento is expected before the end of 2019. The novelty will go on sale in early 2020, and only with gasoline and diesel engines. Other modifications will appear no earlier than next summer.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious