The first pictures of a prototype motorcycle Triumph Trident appeared on the networkAugust 29, 2020
British brand Triumph is preparing to revive the Trident model, which was produced in the 1960s and 70s. And today they demonstrated a prototype, and also shared information about the future novelty.
The Trident is a naked bike that will rival bikes such as the Honda CB650R, Kawasaki Z650 and Yamaha MT-07.
There is not a lot of information about the technical equipment. We only know that the Trident will get a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The prototype was outfitted with a retro-style round headlight, wide handlebars, and rear and upward-shifted running boards. Sales of the new model should start early next year.
The new Trident is positioned as one of the most affordable models of the brand.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers