The first pictures of a prototype motorcycle Triumph Trident appeared on the networkAugust 29, 2020
British brand Triumph is preparing to revive the Trident model, which was produced in the 1960s and 70s. And today they demonstrated a prototype, and also shared information about the future novelty.
The Trident is a naked bike that will rival bikes such as the Honda CB650R, Kawasaki Z650 and Yamaha MT-07.
There is not a lot of information about the technical equipment. We only know that the Trident will get a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The prototype was outfitted with a retro-style round headlight, wide handlebars, and rear and upward-shifted running boards. Sales of the new model should start early next year.
The new Trident is positioned as one of the most affordable models of the brand.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV