The first photos of the production version of the BMW R18October 13, 2019
In May, BMW shocked everyone with its BMW R18 Concept project, which signified the desire of the Bavarian manufacturer to enter a new segment of the motor market.
Inspired by the airy box of the 60s, BMW engineers developed a monster engine with a working volume of 1800 cm3. Such things are obtained only when experienced engineers of the company get down to business, and are not hired by third-party specialists. There were fears that it would not go beyond the concept, but the manufacturer very quickly prepared a production version, which will officially be presented in the near future.
It turns out interestingly. While H-Ds are trying to make electric bikes, BMW is making a real iron bike!
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future