The first photos of the production version of the BMW R18October 13, 2019
In May, BMW shocked everyone with its BMW R18 Concept project, which signified the desire of the Bavarian manufacturer to enter a new segment of the motor market.
Inspired by the airy box of the 60s, BMW engineers developed a monster engine with a working volume of 1800 cm3. Such things are obtained only when experienced engineers of the company get down to business, and are not hired by third-party specialists. There were fears that it would not go beyond the concept, but the manufacturer very quickly prepared a production version, which will officially be presented in the near future.
It turns out interestingly. While H-Ds are trying to make electric bikes, BMW is making a real iron bike!
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air