The first photos of the new Tesla SUV appeared on the webOctober 11, 2019
After the announcement of the news, no news about the car was received. And now you can consider the appearance of a new car without camouflage.
The new Tesla SUV has been spotted on California roads. At the moment, the car is being tested – on the highway he moved without camouflage. There were two people in the car – one of them studied the data on the computer very carefully. Externally, the novelty resembles a slightly overpriced Tesla Model 3. According to preliminary data, these cars will differ in configurations and bodywork. Photo spies managed to make out the “Dual Motor” badge on the back of the car. Also, the model does not have red brake calipers – this was previously seen in the Perfomance car.
All this suggests that the version of the Long Range AWD with a range of 450 km without recharging fell into the camera lens.
After analyzing the photographs, you can notice the modified design of the door handles – now they are made in black instead of chrome in the version with Model 3. At the base of the front pillar of the tested Model Y, a large gap is visible, so we can conclude that this concept is not yet ready for mass production .
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV