The first photos of the new Mercedes S-Class 2021May 12, 2020
The network got the first photo of the new generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The flagship sedan Mercedes will be presented in the summer and quarantine is unlikely to delay its premiere.
Judging by spy shots, the new Mercedes S-Class 2021 (factory index W223) will retain the familiar silhouette, but its front end will become more expressive. Now the sedan has slanted headlights and an enlarged chrome grille. Thin lights are connected by a chrome molding.
In the cabin, a five-spoke steering wheel is noteworthy, like the updated Mercedes E-Class and an enlarged virtual instrument panel. The center console is tilted, and the touchscreen multimedia is now in tablet format.
Most likely, the Mercedes S-Class W223 will retain gasoline turbo engines of 3.0 liters and 4.0 liters, as well as a three-liter turbodiesel. They will be supplemented with a 48-volt “moderate” hybrid installation. There will be a rechargeable hybrid and an electric version of the EQS, but the top-end V12 will remain only in the luxurious version of Maybach.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry