The first photos of the most powerful Hyundai Sonata are publishedAugust 19, 2020
The “charged” Korean sedan was declassified in the photos by journalists from the Korean Car Blog.
We will remind that earlier it was reported that the Korean company plans to release a charged model Hyundai Sonata N Line, which will receive a 2.5-liter 290-horsepower turbocharged engine and an 8-speed manual transmission with two wet clutches.
The day before, the first “live” photographs of the novelty without camouflage appeared on the Web. It differs from the basic version of the Sonata N Line model not only by a retuned suspension, a different power unit, and a number of other technical innovations, but also by its design.
“Charged” Sonata will receive a different radiator grille, a modernized front bumper, as well as door sills and wheel rims of a different design. Note that the premiere of the model should take place at the end of this year.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari