The first photos of the most powerful Hyundai Sonata are publishedAugust 19, 2020
The “charged” Korean sedan was declassified in the photos by journalists from the Korean Car Blog.
We will remind that earlier it was reported that the Korean company plans to release a charged model Hyundai Sonata N Line, which will receive a 2.5-liter 290-horsepower turbocharged engine and an 8-speed manual transmission with two wet clutches.
The day before, the first “live” photographs of the novelty without camouflage appeared on the Web. It differs from the basic version of the Sonata N Line model not only by a retuned suspension, a different power unit, and a number of other technical innovations, but also by its design.
“Charged” Sonata will receive a different radiator grille, a modernized front bumper, as well as door sills and wheel rims of a different design. Note that the premiere of the model should take place at the end of this year.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York