The first photos of the interior of the Volkswagen Atlas cross-coupe appeared on the WebSeptember 13, 2019
The new version of Atlas is in production and is undergoing road tests, and in the meantime, it was possible to capture the interior of the crossover.
The prototype Atlas Cross Sport was presented last spring.
The manufacturer has released Atlas X for the Chinese market, now they are preparing a new product for American motorists, the name of the cross-coupe will retain the same concept.
The American version will add in size – the length will increase by 144 cm, compared with a conventional crossover. But the number of seats will be reduced to five.
In the interior you can see a 12-inch digital dashboard and an 8-inch multimedia system.
The engine range will be similar to the standard crossover, only a turbocharged engine with 6 cylinders will be added.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit