The first photos of the hot hatch Hyundai i30 N appeared on the networkSeptember 16, 2020
Hyundai Corporation shared the first pictures of the updated version of the i30 N sports 5-door. In addition to the modernized appearance, the hot hatch should get the latest 8-band robotic transmission.
A large grille, a more aggressive bumper and new LED optics give a fresh look to the exterior. The taillights will have new equipment, and the bumper will get a different diffuser with enlarged exhaust pipes.
The hatchback, in particular, will be equipped with new 19-inch rims, focused on reducing unsprung masses in comparison with the current i30 N variation by 14 kg. Note that there are no images of the hot hatch interior yet.
The technical part will remain the same, the model will still be equipped with a 275 hp turbo engine. But during the update, the 6-speed manual transmission will have an alternative – an 8-speed robotized gearbox.
In addition, it was recently reported that the presentation of the South Korean crossover Hyundai Tucson took place. It should be emphasized that the updated cross of this Korean company has acquired significant differences from its own predecessor.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km