The first photos of the five-door Suzuki Jimny appeared on the webMay 4, 2020
Information on the development of the legendary five-door SUV first appeared a little more than a month ago.
Suzuki continues to actively work on a new modification of the Jimny SUV with five doors. The first photos of the new items were published on the Web on Monday, May 4. Pictures shared by Indianautosblog. Recall that the SUV will receive such a performance for the Indian car market. Externally, the car will receive a significantly increased wheelbase, the presence of doors for rear passengers, as well as a different glazing line due to the changed design.
It is officially announced that the production of the new car will be launched at the Maruti Suzuki plant in India. Note that the assembly of the classic three-door version will also be carried out here.
It is expected that high localization of production will significantly reduce the cost of the car, which should positively affect demand.
But the technical side of the issue is kept in secret. The only thing, the car, as before, should be equipped with an all-wheel drive system already in the basic version.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York