The first photos of the business sedan DS 9September 17, 2019
Officially, the model will be declassified at the November Guangzhou Auto Show
Chinese certification authorities have posted publicly available photos of the new DS 9 sedan. The competitor Lexus ES and Volvo S90 will be officially shown at the Guangzhou Motor Show, which opens on November 22.
According to preliminary information from local media, the length of the DS 9 will be 4933 millimeters. It’s 42 millimeters shorter than the Lexus ES and 30 millimeters shorter than the Volvo S90. Technically, the sedan will repeat another model of the PSA concern – the stretched Peugeot 508L. The engine range will include a turbo four 1.6 with a capacity of 200 horsepower and a hybrid power plant based on the same unit.
DS now sells five models in China. These are crossovers DS 6 and DS 7, hatchbacks DS 4S, DS 5, as well as a DS 5LS sedan. Sales of the brand last year amounted to 3867 cars, which is 1980 less than last year. The most popular off-road vehicles: DS 7 sold in the amount of 2244 copies, and DS 6 – 591.
DS 7 in the local market is offered with a 1.6 engine and an eight-band automatic. Two power options are available for the turbo-four: 181 hp (250 Nm of torque) and 220 hp (300 Nm of torque).
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers