The first photo of the new Skoda Kushaq and Volkswagen Taigun appeared on the webFebruary 16, 2021
Published pictures of new models Skoda Kushaq and Volkswagen Taigun.
Information that the Volkswagen Group is preparing competitors for the Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos crossovers appeared back in 2020. The compact SUV Skoda Kushaq will be the first to enter the Russian market, and then its brother on the Volkswagen Taigun platform will appear on sale.
Recently, Indian spies were able to photograph both yet unseen vehicles next to each other while being tested together on public roads. According to the authors of the photographs, they saw four test mules, but were able to photograph only two of them.
Note that despite the seemingly identical size and body structure, the design of the models differs. Both vehicles will be assembled on the MQB A0 IN platform. Their engine range will also be unified, which will include petrol 1- and 1.5-liter “triplets” and 4-cylinder “fours”.
The power of the junior unit in the lineup will be 120 hp, and the most powerful – 150 hp. with regard to transmissions, there will be manual, automatic and 7-speed robotized gearbox. The drive is exclusively front.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts