The first photo of the interior of the new KIA Carnival minivan hit the NetJune 30, 2020
Earlier, fans of the Korean automaker could get acquainted with the exterior of the KIA Carnival. But the brand decided not to show the interior of the new minivan. The intrigue was destroyed by photo spies.
The first interior image of the new KIA Carnival minivan is published by the Carnival Members. The image quality is lame, but all the important details are clearly visible. So, we see that the steering wheel borrowed a novelty from the Sorento model. It was this crossover, according to unofficial data, that served as the basis for the new KIA Carnival.
Virtual dashboard and multimedia are connected by a wide glass panel – a very popular design move on modern machines. But the gear lever for the minivan got traditional, despite the fact that on the new KIA and Hyundai models, a rotating selector is increasingly found.
The motor line of the novelty is still kept secret. Experts expect to see a 2.2-liter turbodiesel and a petrol T-GDI with a displacement of 2.5 liters under the hood of a minivan.
In the home market, a new minivan will appear in the third quarter of this year. In our country, the model is not represented.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York