The first official photos of the new Hyundai Creta appeared on the InternetOctober 17, 2019
The new generation Hyundai Creta (ix25) crossover is preparing for sales in China. Meanwhile, as the debut cars go to dealerships, the South Korean brand takes pictures of new items for upcoming advertising campaigns. The first photos of the machine were distributed by Indianautosblog.
Acceptance of orders for an all-terrain vehicle in China is already open: to receive a car one of the first, it is enough to make an advance payment of 1,000 yuan and wait for the arrival of the debut consignment. The exact start date for open sales of new items is still kept secret – according to the assumptions of the Chinese press, no more than two or three weeks are left to wait.
For local customers, the new Hyundai Creta (in China and India, the model is called ix25) is currently only available with a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine with 115 horsepower and 145 Nm of torque.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network