The first Morgan sports car with a turbo four was shownMarch 3, 2020
Morgan has demonstrated the first sports car in its history, which has a 4-cylinder turbo engine. The novelty, which acquired the name Plus Four, was shown at the brand’s headquarters in British Malvern.
The sports car received a 2.0-liter powertrain from BMW with a capacity of 258 hp. and 400 Nm of torque, with which the 8-speed automatic transmission will work. The manual transmission version develops 350 Nm.
To the first 100 kph Morgan Plus Four accelerates in 4.8 seconds (5.2 seconds in the case of manual transmission) and accelerates to a maximum of 240 km / h, regardless of the type of drive.
The novelty was built around the aluminum monocoque CX, whose weight is 97 kg. At the same time, the Plus Four body frame is still handmade from ash.
Morgan Plus Four is equipped with fully LED optics, a central locking with remote control, anti-lock brakes, power steering, heated seats and acoustics with Bluetooth.
Reception of orders for Plus Four has already begun. The cost of the model starts at 62,995 pounds. Deliveries of machines to customers will begin in the first half of this year.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network