The first “live” photos of the new Hyundai Sonata salon appeared on the Web.June 3, 2019
In the near future, the company will officially present its new product. In the meantime, you can be content
Hyundai Sonata is preparing to upgrade, or rather the change of generations. Although the first photos appeared in May 2019, the interior design (until that time) was classified. The future novelty received cardinal differences from the current version, both in the exterior design and in the interior design.
Hyundai decided to completely revise the approach to the model and create a more stylish model. This will keep the old audience, as well as attract new customers. In the fresh photos you can see some solutions from the new Hyundai Kona crossover, including the steering wheel on four spokes. Details can not be discerned, but it is logical to assume the presence of a display of a multimedia system up to 10 inches, as well as a fully electronic device.
Unfortunately, the technical part of the Hyundai Sonata 2020 model year remains secret, but the first official information may appear this summer. Sales may begin before the end of the year.
- Ram hides “Easter egg” in his powerful pickup 1500 TRX 2021
- Atelier Osprey has installed a powerful motor on a classic Defender
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo