The first in the last 12 years, Toyota Yaris GRMN experienced in the NurburgringApril 22, 2019
“Charged” hatchback drove the circle of “Green Hell” in just 8 minutes 44.66 seconds. This result is quite comparable with the BMW M3 (E30). Moreover, the passage of the whole circle was captured on video with indicators of the car at the time of movement.
As a power unit under the hood of the Toyota Yaris GRMN installed 1.8-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 212 horsepower. Together with it, a sports manual transmission on six steps, as well as a limited slip differential, is installed. Of course, the engineers carried out deep processing of the suspension and modification of the brake system.
Sport-modified hatchback can accelerate to “hundreds” of 6.3 seconds, and the maximum speed is limited to 230 km / h.
The model will be released into mass production, but will be presented in a limited series of 400 copies. The initial cost of the Yaris GRMN will be 33,700 euros.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon