The first in the last 12 years, Toyota Yaris GRMN experienced in the NurburgringApril 22, 2019
“Charged” hatchback drove the circle of “Green Hell” in just 8 minutes 44.66 seconds. This result is quite comparable with the BMW M3 (E30). Moreover, the passage of the whole circle was captured on video with indicators of the car at the time of movement.
As a power unit under the hood of the Toyota Yaris GRMN installed 1.8-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 212 horsepower. Together with it, a sports manual transmission on six steps, as well as a limited slip differential, is installed. Of course, the engineers carried out deep processing of the suspension and modification of the brake system.
Sport-modified hatchback can accelerate to “hundreds” of 6.3 seconds, and the maximum speed is limited to 230 km / h.
The model will be released into mass production, but will be presented in a limited series of 400 copies. The initial cost of the Yaris GRMN will be 33,700 euros.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista