The first images of the smallest Hyundai crossover showedJanuary 21, 2021
Hyundai Motor has leaked low-quality images of Bayon’s upcoming subcompact crossover for the European market.
Judging by the pictures, the model has two-tier front optics (blocks of low and high beam in the bumper), an unusual H-shaped composition of rear lights, as well as a graphically highlighted roof line. The radiator grille cells are made on the motif of the netting. On the side, the upcoming novelty resembles the i20 hatchback, with stampings on the doors – Hyundai Venue for North America.
The interior of the Bayon features a multimedia tablet located at the top of the front console.
In the product line for Europe, the upcoming novelty will take its place one step below the Kona model, which, we recall, is the most compact Hyundai crossover sold in the EU – its length is 4205 mm.
There is no official information about the engine range, most likely, it will consist of an atmospheric “four” with a volume of 1.2 liters at 83 hp, as well as an optional 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine with 120 hp.
Hyundai Bayon is expected to premiere in the first half of 2021.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web