The first images of the new Volkswagen Golf GTIDecember 5, 2019
After the debut of a new generation of German hatchback on the Web, the first photos of its “charged” version without camouflage appeared. The car received changes both in the exterior and in the technical part.
In November, the German automaker presented the eighth generation Golf in Wolfsburg, Germany. The more powerful version of the GTI has only symbolic changes in appearance, so Volkswagen did not even begin to hide body elements under camouflage.
The “charged” hatchback received a different shape grille, as well as an updated front bumper with a larger mesh-covered air intake. The Volkswagen Golf GTI has a new logo and several other elements indicating that we have a sports version. Also give this modification red brake calipers, sports seats and a number of other elements.
Under the hood of the next-generation Volkswagen Golf GTI is a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that delivers about 300 horsepower. Sales of new items should start by the end of 2020.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI