The first images of the new Hyundai Tucson are presentedNovember 25, 2019
The new version of the next generation Hyundai Tucson SUV is introduced. Let’s look at it.
Now we get a better idea of what the next-generation Tucson looks like by removing its heavy camouflage from the front bumper.
In front, we see a design different from that presented by Palisade, and this may be a completely new design that we have not seen before. We can only guess about the final design, but it will be a much more aggressive design compared to its current generation, I hope some of the renderings will show us soon.
The next generation Tucson will feature an all-new 2.5-liter Theta3 engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Hyundai plans to use the Theta3 N / A & Turbo 2.5-lite motor as the base unit in the US market.
Hyundai Motor and its subsidiaries are in the process of updating the supply lines of the Alabama plant, as the company decided to launch the next-generation Tucson in 2020. Tucson will also expand its pickup lineup.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed