The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the webAugust 24, 2019
Quite recently, Audi introduced a new version of the Audi RS6 Avant sports station wagon, but independent designers decided to figure out what a model might look like in a sedan. The photos show the “evil” version of the A6.
Audi RS6 Avant is a rather unique car. There are only a few “charged” station wagons on the market, and few of them are able to argue with Audi. Despite the fact that the same model in the sedan would look attractive to some fans, the company is not going to release it. Back in 2003, the brand tried to launch a sedan in the Audi RS6 series, but this version has remained the rarest Audi in modern history.
Nevertheless, independent designers decided to present the image of the sedan Audi RS6 2020 model year. Judging by the photos, the front end would not differ from the station wagon. All changes would fall on the back. Unfortunately, they did not draw it in detail.
While the guys from the X-Tomi Design studio dream of a model that will never appear, Audi is preparing to update almost the entire RS lineup – RS4 Avant, RS Q3, RS Q3 Sportback and RS Q8.
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn
- Volkswagen ID.3 electric car could get an open-top version