The first examples of Cadillac Blackwing sedans helped to earn money for charityApril 4, 2021
The auction was organized by the auction house Barrett-Jackson, whose auctions are often called a real paradise for auto collectors.
The CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing sedans for sale have received beautiful VIN-codes with the last digits “001”. They managed to gain $ 430,000 for them. This is much more than their MSRP.
By comparison, the most affordable CT4-V Blackwing on the home market costs $ 87,885. CT5-V Blackwing costs more – at least $ 125,980. All proceeds from the sale of “hot” sedans were sent to charity. How much each of the sedans cost, unfortunately, is not reported.
Recall that the first batch of high-performance sedans was sold out in a few minutes after the start of online booking. All 250 cars found their owners.
Those who did not manage to be among these lucky ones were offered to put their name on the waiting list.
Meanwhile, it became known that General Motors presented the Hummer electric SUV. It loses a little to the pickup of the same name in power. 830 horsepower instead of a thousand.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards