The first electric vehicle in the history of Cadillac will be a three-row crossoverJanuary 14, 2019
So the famous American brand got to electrification. The company decided to declassify some of the details on the eve of the opening of the Detroit Auto Show and presented in advance the concept of its own electric car.
Today will be held the opening of the next North American Auto Show in Detroit, in which will be presented a few high-profile new products. Cadillac has its own big plans for this event and in addition to presenting the new XT6, the concept of the first ever electric car brand will be presented.
The conceptual crossover model with three rows and a fully electric drive from Cadillac is still without a name. But judging by the available information, the model will be introduced into mass production as quickly as possible thanks to a new aggressive development plan for the company. It is supposed to release a new model every six months.
Unfortunately, company representatives are keeping their technical specifications secret. Therefore, the power, battery capacity, power reserve are still unknown.
- Toyota Supra from “Fast and Furious” movie sold for $ 550,000
- Subaru has announced the new Impreza. The price will remain the same
- A powerful 2JZ engine was installed in a 2004 Ford pickup
- Max Verstappen won the French Grand Prix
- This race features a 2022 Honda Civic, Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla