The first electric pickup Tesla lit up on the photoApril 21, 2019
The Tesla electric pickup is one of the most awaited innovations in 2019. Recently, such a car lit up on the photo.
Just say, this is not about the Tesla serial pickup, but about the converted Tesla Model S electric car. The original car was created in the EV West studio and was named Teslamino – in honor of the passenger Chevrolet El Camino pickup.
At Tesla Model S simply cut the roof over the second row of seats and equip the cargo platform. Now there will fit two motorcycles.
Moreover, under the bottom they installed additional batteries, which increased the total capacity by 16 kWh. Also here appeared a connector for charging electric jets.
The Tesla pickup is not completed yet and the project needs some refinement. Nevertheless, the car looks very original.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan