The first day of Daniel Riccardo in EnstoneFebruary 15, 2019
Daniel Riccardo spent five seasons in Red Bull Racing, but in 2019 he will play for Renault. The first day at the new workplace is often associated with stress, even if you are a Formula 1 racer, and Daniel felt it on himself.
Renault made a video about the first day of Riccardo on the basis of the team in Enstone, showing his company car at the end of the video. Perhaps something is exaggerated, but the team assures that this is how it really was.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark