The first batch of Volkswagen Nivus sold out in a few hoursJuly 3, 2020
At the end of last month in Brazil, sales of the Volkswagen Nivus crossover started, which will be released on the global car market next year. Prospects for a beginner can be estimated by the results of the first sales.
According to the press service of the Brazilian division of Volkswagen, in the first hours after the announcement of the value of the crossover booked 1200 buyers, after which the company announced an additional quota of 1000 cars. It is possible that potential buyers of Nivus were attracted, including free annual insurance and a subscription to mobile services, as well as favorable conditions for car loans and installments.
Recall newest car Volkswagen Nivus debuted in May 2020. The new crossover moves on the front-wheel drive platform MQB-A0. The base for Nivus is the 128-horsepower 200 TSI Total Flex engine of the EA211 family, which combines with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Such a model is offered at a price of 85,890 Brazilian reais. The top modification is estimated at 98,290 reais.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors