The first batch of Cadillac Blackwing sedans sold out in minutesFebruary 7, 2021
The Cadillac CT4-V and Cadillac CT5-V sedans will be the latest V-Series models with internal combustion engines.
The new “charged” sedans Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V, which received the name Blackwing, seem to be even more popular than expected by the company. The entire first batch of cars with a circulation of 250 copies for each model was reserved in a few minutes. Online ordering began on the Cadillac portal on the evening of February 1, but quickly ended. Customers who fail to reserve one of the first 250 CT4-V or CT5-V models in time can sign up for a waiting list, the brand said.
Cadillac is set to release several more high-performance Blackwing models, but the CT4-V and CT5-V sport sedans will be the last in V-Series history to use combustion engines. All future “charged” variants of Cadillac will receive exclusively electric motors. The current CT5-V Blackwing features a compressor-powered 6.2-liter V8 with 677 hp. with. and became the most powerful Cadillac ever produced. The CT4-V Blackwing is rewarded with a 3.6-liter twin-turbo six, producing 479 hp. with.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts