The first air taxi appeared in EuropeMarch 13, 2019
Representatives of the European aerospace company Airbus showed an unusual novelty.
They demonstrated a four-seater air taxi called CityAirbus.
The taxi is equipped with an electric drive and eight rotors. It can carry passengers along certain routes and be used in healthcare – to transport medical personnel, blood or donor organs.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles