The first air taxi appeared in EuropeMarch 13, 2019
Representatives of the European aerospace company Airbus showed an unusual novelty.
They demonstrated a four-seater air taxi called CityAirbus.
The taxi is equipped with an electric drive and eight rotors. It can carry passengers along certain routes and be used in healthcare – to transport medical personnel, blood or donor organs.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus